AUTUMN WITH FEELINGIRLDRESS

by - outubro 27, 2020

As you well know, one of my favourite seasons has arrived and with taht the rain and the cold have returned this week and nothing like warm clothes - and cute - to liven up the gray days and keep us warm right?
With that I let you know FeelinGirlDress, an online store essentially for clothes. The store was founded in 2011. You can find corsets, shapewear, costume for adults, sweaters, bikinis, lingerie, dresses and much more!

One of the pieces I like the most is the blouses wholesale. They're not very hot pieces but ideal for when it is not too cold or to wear with a warm coat over the top and thus we are more protected from the cold. 


Wearing a tigress pattern every now and then is on the rise again, in fact, I thint it never goes out of style. This blouse is so elegant! For those really cold days just put on a coat and it looks so cute. 

Above I said that the blouse could be perfectly combined with a coat, right? Well now I show you the jacket I chose to be used with the blouse. There are cheap cardigans that it was difficult to choose the most beautiful to macth the look above.



My choice falls on a knitted jacket, even if it is open it is warm and ideal for autumn.

Finally, I have a very good news from the site for those who love sales, promotions... all these good things when shopping. Feelingirldress black friday 2020 is at great prices and good pieces! 



I chose a body. I find it so cute yet simple but sexy. I never used any to tell the truth so this one caught my attention. You like? 
These promotions are only in October and for those who like bodies, shapewear should take advantage.

I hadn't mentioned it yet but the store itself already has great prices! You can make your payments using Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and Amex! 
For those who are afraid to buy the wrong size, the store offers a table with the sizes for shapewear, lingerie, dresses, corsets and little more! Loved it! Not all online stores offers tables like that!

Did you already know this online store? 
What is your favorite piece?

Post in collaboration with FeelinGirlDress


You May Also Like

1 comentários

  1. Oh que sim são peças bastante bonitas, mas a minha favorita é o casaco vermelho
    Beijinhos
    Novo post
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ResponderEliminar

♡ Obrigada pelo teu comentário e tempo dedicado aqui ♡